Services & Modifications
- www.banana212.com by Banana212 reserves the right to modify these Terms at any time without advance notice.
- www.banana212.com reserves the right to interrupt, cancel, or reschedule any school or class creation, registrations, courses and their content.
- Any changes to these Terms will be effective immediately upon posting on this page, with an updated effective date. By accessing www.banana212.com after any changes have been made, you signify your agreement on a prospective basis to the modified Terms and all of the changes.
- We welcome your suggestions, ideas, comments, and other feedback regarding the Services. By submitting any of the above, you grant us the right to use that feedback without any restriction or any compensation to you.
- You agree that you are responsible for your own use of www.banana212.com and for your registered User postings which include all content submitted, posted, published or distributed on www.banana212.com by you or other users, including but not limited to all forum posts, notes, questions, comments, file & video uploads.
- As a condition of your use of www.banana212.com services, you will not use the program in any manner intended to damage, disable, overburden or impair any www.banana212.com server or the network(s) connected to any www.banana212.com server or to interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Site.
- You agree that you will use the Site in compliance with these Terms, and all applicable local, state, national and international laws, rules and regulations, including copyright laws, any laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from your country of residence.
- Because of the fact that learners under the 13 years old age use www.banana212.com, Banana212 does not allow content that is inappropriate for these younger learners.
- Is not allowed anything that spams others. Do not share irrelevant or inappropriate advertising, promotional content. Do not intentionally interfere with or damage operation of the Website or any user’s enjoyment of it, by any means, including without limitation by participation in any denial-of-service type attacks or by uploading or otherwise disseminating viruses, adware, spyware, worms, or other malicious code. Is not allowed to make unsolicited offers, advertisements, proposals, or send junk mail or spam to other Users of the Website (including, but not limited to, unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, or other solicitation material, bulk mailing of commercial advertising, chain mail, informational announcements, charity requests, and petitions for signatures); There is no allowance to use our Services to distribute malware. Also you are not allowed to try to interfere with any user, host, or network, for example by sending a virus, overloading, or mail-bombing.
- Is not allowed to post, upload, or distribute any defamatory, libelous, or inaccurate User Content or other content; that is unlawful or that a reasonable person could deem to be objectionable, offensive, indecent, pornographic, harassing, threatening, embarrassing, distressing, vulgar, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or otherwise inappropriate;
- Is not allowed to defame, abuse, threaten or defraud Users of the Website, or collect, or attempt to collect, personal information about Users or third parties without their consent;
- Nothing is allowed that contains threats or organizes acts of violence. Banana212 does not allow content that creates a genuine risk of physical injury or property damage, threatens people or public safety, or organizes or encourages harm.
- When you create your account you must provide us with accurate and complete information, and you agree to update your information to keep it accurate and complete.
- You understand and agree that your use, access, download, or otherwise obtaining of content, website materials, software, or data through the website and the portal, is at your own discretion and risk, and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your property (including your computer system) or loss of data that results therefrom. You may use content from our Services only for your personal, non-commercial use, unless you obtain by Banana212 a written permission for different usage. You agree that we may automatically update this software, and that these Terms will apply to such updates.
Banana212 Detailed Code of Conduct
By enrolling in a school or class of www.banana212.com , you AGREE that:
- You will maintain only one user account and not share the use of your username and/or password, do not let anyone access your account, or do anything that might put your account at risk. You are not allowed to impersonate any person or entity, or access others account without permission, or perform any other deceitful activity. You will not attempt to access any other user’s account. You agree that you will create, access, and/or use only one user account. Using our Services does not give you ownership of any intellectual property rights in our Services or the content you access. Is not allowed anything that violates intellectual property, privacy, or other rights.
- You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site, computer systems or networks connected to any www.banana212.com server through hacking, password mining or any other means. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information stored on the Site, its servers or associated computers through any means not intentionally made available through (banana212)
- Is not allowed to impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity.
- Any loss of profits or revenues is not permitted, whether incurred directly or indirectly, or any loss of data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses.
- You are not allowed to use www.banana212.com for any commercial use or purpose unless you are permitted so.
- Is not allowed to Use the Website for any illegal purpose, or in violation of any local, state, national, or international law, including, without limitation, laws governing intellectual property and other proprietary rights, and data protection and privacy or breaches any of your contractual obligations or fiduciary duties. Is not allowed anything that contains illegal content or promotes illegal activities with the intent to commit such activities.
- Encourage or help anyone do any of the things on this list.
- Any use or access of www.banana212.com User under the age of 13 is not allowed without legal parent or guardian’s consent and supervision, and certain courses may have additional requirements and/or restrictions. Any Child User, may not register an account for www.banana212.com without consent and approval from legal parent or guardian. In case of doing so through certain educational organizations or, in certain cases by Educators & Schools that have entered into a relationship directly with www.banana212.com the legal parent and/or guardian has consented to use of (Banana 212).
- A Child User that begins the registration process without a Parent, Teacher or School User may have the registration process restricted until a Parent, Teacher or School User approves or assumes responsibility for the Child User account. Additionally, a Child User may use the for so long as Banana212 reasonably believes that such access has been consented to by the Child User’s parent or guardian.
- Teachers and schools have the full responsibility to register their students at Banana212and provide them with a unique username and password.
- Banana212 reserves all rights to take legal actions against anyone who misrepresents personal information or is otherwise untruthful about their identity. Banana212 cannot guarantee the accuracy of any information submitted by any user and Banana212 is not obligated to verify the identity of any user, including any user’s claim to be a parent user, or to verify that a parent identified by the admin (educational institution or teacher).
- Banana212 may make available certain features and tools that permit certain Users (such as, representatives of school districts, schools, teachers, and other educators) to work with students and other Users through www.banana212.com in order to create students’ profiles and provide such students and other Users with tutorial, administrative, educational and other education-related services, and to review and evaluate educational achievement and progress of such students.
- If you are an educator, you must sign up and select a user name and a password at Banan212 use registration process when registering accounts on Banana212 for one or more of your students.
- If you are an educator and you register an account for a Child User, you represent and warrant that you have received express consent from Child User’s parent or legal guardian for you to register the Child User for www.banana212.com and for you to provide to Banana212 the information in connection with the registration of such Child User. Furthermore, you agree to be bound by these terms on behalf of such Child User, including without limitation being liable for all use of www.banana212.com by the Child User, for so long as the Child User is not otherwise associated with or assumed by a valid Teacher Account. You hereby agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Banana212 against any and all claims, losses, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or related to (a) your violation of any provision, representation or warranty this Section (b) the use of the Website by the Child User; (c) your failure to obtain sufficient parental or legal guardian consent; (d) your registration of the Child User, or (e) any other action related to the Child User.
- If user is an admin (district, educational institution or teacher) has to sign up for an account, and assigned a user name and a password. You promise to provide Banana212 with accurate, complete, and updated registration information about the user. You can’t select for your school or class ID a name that you don’t have the rights to use or another person’s or institution’s name with the intent to impersonate that person or institution, nor can you select a Banana212 Subdomain name that you don’t have the right to use. In certain situations, your Banana212 ID may be selected for you by your school or district; the same rules apply to them when they select a Banana212 User ID for you. You may not transfer your account to anyone else without our prior written permission.
- If you are a school, district, or teacher, you create your company or companies (schools or classes). Then you register your students and Banana212 generates a unique access code for each of your students to use with access to their profile and the classes they are assigned at.
- You represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract. If you’re agreeing to these Terms on behalf of an organization or entity (for example, if you’re an administrator agreeing to these Terms on behalf of your district), you represent and warrant that you are authorized to agree to these Terms on that organization or entity’s behalf and bind them to these Terms.
- You promise to only use the Services for your personal, internal, non-commercial, educational use, and only in a manner that complies with all laws that apply to you. If your use of the Services is prohibited by applicable laws, then you aren’t authorized to use the Services. We can’t and won’t be responsible for you using the Services in a way that breaks the law.
- You hereby agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Banana212 against any and all claims, losses, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or related to (a) your violation of any provision, representation or warranty this Section (b) the use of the Website by the Child User; (c) your failure to obtain sufficient parental or legal guardian consent; (d) your registration of the Child User, or (e) any other action related to the Child User.
Banana212 respects your privacy
- We do not collect personally identifiable information about you unless you voluntarily provide it, such as when you provide email contact information to subscribe, send feedback to www.banana212.com or respond to a survey. If you voluntarily provide your email address or other contact information, we might also use it to inform you of changes to www.banana212.com to survey you about your use or opinion of www.banana212.com, or to ask for your support. At your request, we will remove your contact information from our files.
- We protect your personally identifiable information so not to be available to anyone outside the application, or its service providers (who use the information only for authorized purposes) unless we are legally required to do so.
- We also use “cookies” to improve your www.banana212.com web experience and to collect anonymous information about how you use the program.
- When we report information about www.banana212.com access, use, and impact, we report aggregate, non-personally identifiable data. Occasionally, we report quoted feedback from users. We do not attribute feedback to specific individuals unless we obtain permission to use that person’s name along with the feedback.
- Banana212 does care about the security of our users. While we work to protect the security of our User’s account and related information, Banana212 cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat our security measures. Please make sure to notify us immediately in case of any unauthorized use of your account by emailing us at email@example.com
- Banana212 offers paid Services for a fee. Unless otherwise stated, all fees are quoted in USD’s. You are responsible for paying all fees and applicable taxes in a timely manner with a payment mechanism associated with the applicable paid Services. Fees may vary based on your location and other factors, and Banana212 reserves the right to change any fees at any time. Any change, update, or modification will be effective immediately upon posting through the relevant Services.
Termination by Banana212
- Banana212 in its sole discretion, for any or no reason, and without penalty, may terminate any account or part of it. Furthermore, we may discontinue providing access to the Website, or any part thereof, with or without notice. You agree that any termination of your access to the Website or any account you may have, and you agree that Banana212 will not be liable to you or any third party for any such termination.
Termination by You
- Your only remedy with respect to any dissatisfaction with (i) the Website, (ii) any term of these Terms of Service, (iii) Guidelines, (iv) any policy or practice of Banana212 in operating the Website, or (v) any content or information transmitted through the Website, is to terminate the Terms and your account. You may terminate the Terms at any time by deleting your login account with the Website and discontinuing use of any and all parts of the Website.
- You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Banana212 its affiliated companies, contractors, employees, and its third-party suppliers, licensors, and partners, the Banana212 Participants, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, faculty, students, fellows, governing board members, agents and employees from any claims, losses, damages, liabilities, (actual and consequential), and expenses (including legal fees and expenses, suits, judgments, litigation costs and attorneys’ fees), arising out of any use or misuse of the Website, any violation of the Terms, or any breach of the representations, warranties, and covenants made herein, whether by You or by any Child User associated with you if you are a Parent User or Educator. Banana212 reserves the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify Banana212 and you agree to cooperate with Banana212’s defense of these claims.
Limitation of Liability
Disclaimers/ No warranties
- www.banana212.com and all data, information, software, website materials, content, user content, reference sites, services, or applications made available in conjunction with or through the website.
- According to applicable law, Banana212 disclaim any and all warranties and conditions, whether statutory, express or implied, including, but not limited to, all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from Banana212 or through the website will create any warranty not expressly stated herein. Banana212 further disclaim any and all liability related to your access or use of the services or any related content. You acknowledge and agree that any access to or use of the services or such content is at your own risk.
- Banana212 and its suppliers, licensors, and affiliates, do not warrant that the website or any data, user content, functions, or any other information offered on or through the website and its applications will be uninterrupted, or free of errors, viruses or other harmful components, and do not warrant that any of the foregoing will be corrected.
Revisions to the Terms
- Banana212 reserve the right to revise the Terms at any time. Any revisions to the Terms will be effective immediately upon posting by our software company with the responsibility to notify you about any changes that may occur. In all cases, your continued use of the Services after publication of such changes, with or without notification, constitutes binding acceptance of the revised Terms.
What information do we collect?
- We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, subscribe to the newsletter, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. We may ask for users’ name, gender, job title, telephone number, email address, demographic information such as post code, preferences and interest. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We may obtain personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. The information could be about the usage of our Website to help us develop and improve it further through online surveys and other requests.
Non-personal identification information
- We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
How is children’s personal information treated?
- We only collect personal information through the Services from a child under 13 where that student’s school, and/or teacher, and/or parent has agreed to obtain parental consent for that child to use the Services and disclose personal information to us, for the use and benefit of the learning environment. If user is a student that the school or teacher have generated an account for, please do not send any personal information about yourself to us if your school, and/or teacher has not obtained this prior consent from your parent or guardian, and please do not send any personal information other than what we request from you in connection with the Services. If we learn we have collected personal information from a student without parental consent being obtained by his or her school, district, and/or teacher, or if we learn a student has provided us personal information beyond what we request from him or her, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that a student may have provided us personal information in violation of this paragraph, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If user is a student registrant and his/her parent or guardian has signed up for the Services with an Access Code provided by the teacher or the school, should understand that the parent or guardian can view all information within or associated with user’s Services account, including, without limitation, messages between user and the teacher and grades user received on assignments.
What the data will be used for?
- Users’ data will enable us, and our processors, to notify users about important functionality changes, for our services to them, to personalize user experience and for statistical or survey purposes to improve this website. We may also send from time to time (by email or post) information about products and services and details of promotions. If at any time the user does not wish to be contacted for these purposes, we offer a range of ways in which he/she can inform us about the marketing preferences:
- All email messages and email newsletters will contain information on how user can unsubscribe; or Write to us at: email@example.com
- In assessing user’s request for goods or services, we may use his/her information for the purposes of the prevention and detection of fraud.
- This document sets out the obligations of Banana212 with regard to data protection and the rights of people under the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”). We comply with the standards, procedures and requirements laid down in the Act to ensure that the personal information user gives us is kept secure and processed fairly and lawfully.
Data protection procedures
The Company shall ensure that all of its employees, contractors, agents, consultants, partners or other parties working on behalf of the Company comply with the following when processing and / or transmitting personal data:
- All emails containing personal data must be encrypted;
- Personal data may be transmitted over secure networks only – transmission over unsecured networks, is not permitted in any circumstances;
- Personal data may not be transmitted over a wireless network if there is a wired alternative that is reasonably practicable;
- Personal data contained in the body of an email, whether sent or received, should be copied from the body of that email and stored securely. The email itself should be deleted. All temporary files associated therewith should also be deleted;
- Where Personal data is to be sent by facsimile transmission the recipient should be informed in advance of the transmission and should be waiting by the fax machine to receive the data;
- Where Personal data is to be transferred in hardcopy form it should be passed directly to the recipient. Using an intermediary is not permitted;
- All hardcopies of personal data should be stored securely in a locked box, drawer, cabinet or similar;
- All electronic copies of personal data should be stored securely using passwords and suitable data encryption, where possible on a drive or server which cannot be accessed via the internet; and
- All passwords used to protect personal data should be changed regularly and should not use words or phrases which can be easily guessed or otherwise compromised.
What information do we share with others?
- We may contract with other companies to provide certain services, including name verification, email distribution, market research and promotions management. We provide these companies with only the information they need to perform their services and work closely with them to ensure that users’ privacy is respected and protected. These companies are prohibited by contract from using this information for their own marketing purposes or from sharing this information with anyone other than Banana212.
Links to third-party sites